February 16th, 2017 Pharmacy and Therapeutics Faculty Meeting
Dr. Seybert called the meeting to order at 12 noon in the CVS Conference room.
Dr. Jim Stevenson provided a presentation that described his background, current work, and future directions. Please see the attached document for additional details.
Dr. Bridget Reagan provided an update in regard to the Phamracy Business Management Certificate. This complements the MDPBA Program and is half of the MSPBA Curriculcum. Students need to have a basic business understanding and have 2 years of professional experience in the healthcare setting to be considered. Classes are held during the weekend in Alumni Hall.
Dr. Seybert provided several announcements:
- Dr. Bob Weber will be visiting as a guest speaker of the SSHP student organization on April 13th. He will be providing a lecture from 12-1pm and there will be a reception later that afternoon.
- Please complete the FARS survey (Due March 1st) and the COI (due April 8th)
- Contract lengths for non-tenure faculty are only one year in length per the office of the SVC.
- Faculty for analytic program (Assistant professor level)
- Fellowship in pharmacoeconomics (in partnership with UPMC Health plan). Please contact Dr. Inmaculada Hernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org)for additional information
- Oncology faculty position: not approved yet. Working through financial paperwork.